Hello Peeps!
As I researched on logos yesterday and my logo was not up to the mark, today I recreated it according to my research. According to the research it should be bigger, clearer and text based logo.
I thought a little and came to the point that I should select the right font for my logo as it would be text based.
Firstly I created a text based logo. I decided to make word "The" smaller than "Menu" because it's not as important as the word "Menu" is. I selected a font called "IskoolaPota" for word "The" and selected the font "Modern No. 20" for the word "Menu". After creating it I minimized the size of the logo to see it's visibility from a distance. Here what I made:
Then I tried another font which is one of my favorite called "Bebas" on the blank art board. I applied it on the both words. I moved "The" above "Menu". Then in the same way I minimized it on a black box to see it's visibility.
Here is what I made:
I discussed it with my teacher and finalized the second logo I created with the font "Bebas"
Finally I am done with my logo. See you in my next post later!
Bye :)
As I researched on logos yesterday and my logo was not up to the mark, today I recreated it according to my research. According to the research it should be bigger, clearer and text based logo.
I thought a little and came to the point that I should select the right font for my logo as it would be text based.
Firstly I created a text based logo. I decided to make word "The" smaller than "Menu" because it's not as important as the word "Menu" is. I selected a font called "IskoolaPota" for word "The" and selected the font "Modern No. 20" for the word "Menu". After creating it I minimized the size of the logo to see it's visibility from a distance. Here what I made:
Then I tried another font which is one of my favorite called "Bebas" on the blank art board. I applied it on the both words. I moved "The" above "Menu". Then in the same way I minimized it on a black box to see it's visibility.
Here is what I made:
I discussed it with my teacher and finalized the second logo I created with the font "Bebas"
Finally I am done with my logo. See you in my next post later!
Bye :)


No comments:
Post a Comment