Hello!
As we decided our magazine's name and the genre yesterday as I mentioned in my previous post, now we have to design it's logo in "Adobe Illustrator".
The name I finalized for my magazine was "The Menu".
The logo I think should be related to food, so here is my creativity which I did today.
Firstly I thought and tried to make a type of plate which symbolizes my genre "Food". I created two art boards in Adobe Illustrator for some rough work. I made a circle and out side the circle I made an outer circle as in the image below:
As we decided our magazine's name and the genre yesterday as I mentioned in my previous post, now we have to design it's logo in "Adobe Illustrator".
The name I finalized for my magazine was "The Menu".
The logo I think should be related to food, so here is my creativity which I did today.
Firstly I thought and tried to make a type of plate which symbolizes my genre "Food". I created two art boards in Adobe Illustrator for some rough work. I made a circle and out side the circle I made an outer circle as in the image below:
I thing these circles are symbolizing a kind of plate. Then I added the name of my magazine "The Menu" in the middle of the circle. The font I used to type this text was "Alpha Dishes". Here is the logo which I designed today:
I think it's good and now I need to show it to my teacher in the next class.
Thanks


No comments:
Post a Comment