Hello World!
Today I researched a little on the Logos of other magazines to understand what my logo should be like.
I googled up a little and found some food magazines cover.
Here are they:
Today I researched a little on the Logos of other magazines to understand what my logo should be like.
I googled up a little and found some food magazines cover.
Here are they:
As we can see the 3 magazines above and their logo. "Vegan Food", "Good Food" and "Food & Wine".
3 Logos are the biggest and the most visible text on the cover page. These are basically text based logos without any background. This is what I learnt from my research today. Now I think I should create a text based logo.
3 Logos are the biggest and the most visible text on the cover page. These are basically text based logos without any background. This is what I learnt from my research today. Now I think I should create a text based logo.
Thanks! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment