Monday, September 07, 2015

1st Day, New Place, New People!

Hello World!
This is Saqib and today it is my first day at my new collage "Beaconhouse College Campus Gulberg".

It is a new place, with new environment, new teachers, new fellows and soon will get some new friends.
The main reason I took "Media" as a subject in my A Level is because I want a bright future in media related field. I am looking for a challenging opportunity to achieve the giving target and help the establishment in providing excellent work by using latest techniques. It does not matter whether I go in any field, all I want to do is basically to help people in any way and to bring some change in this world. I believe on one of the quotes of "Steve Jobs" that "The ones who are crazy enough to thing that they can change the world, are the ones who do".
Best of luck to me for my Collage life! :)
See you later!
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment