Hello!
Lat week I completed my illustration and now we were told to decide and finalize the genre and the name of our magazine.
Some buddies selected Travel genre, some selected cars etc. and what I finalized was a "FOOD" Magazine because I love to eat.
Lat week I completed my illustration and now we were told to decide and finalize the genre and the name of our magazine.
Some buddies selected Travel genre, some selected cars etc. and what I finalized was a "FOOD" Magazine because I love to eat.
Food is the basic necessity but it's not easy to work on this Genre.
However then I had to finalize the name of my magazine.
Some of the names came up in my mind like "Menu Table" and "Food Menu" but I discussed it with my teacher and finalized "The Menu" as the name of my food magazine.
Some of the names came up in my mind like "Menu Table" and "Food Menu" but I discussed it with my teacher and finalized "The Menu" as the name of my food magazine.
In this name the word "Menu" brings up the food menu in the readers mind and attracts mostly the food lovers.
That was all what we did today.
That was all what we did today.
See you in the next post.
Bubye!
Bubye!
No comments:
Post a Comment