Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Poster Recreation - Editing (Day 2)

Hello Peeps!
Yesterday I was done with the background removal process. Today I have to create the poster and finish up the work.

I started my work by opening up a blank page in Photoshop.

Then I added the image I edited previously at the right place.

Then I added the small text at the bottom of the poster just by cropping it out from the other poster because this text was not visible and unreadable.

Then I added a suite case from the original poster because we didn't had any similar case to take picture. Then I added the rest of the text on the right places according to the real poster and was done.



The font used in the text "Tom Hanks is Forest Gump" and "July 6" is "Book Antique" and the small at the top is written with "Arial" Font.

So finally I am done with my Poster Recreation Task.
Hope you enjoyed the process.
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment