Hello Everyone!
Today we were told about "Mood Board" in our class and were told about it's definition.
It is defined as an arrangement of images, materials, pieces of text, etc. intended to evoke or project a particular style or concept.
It is a type of a collage of images of same category and something like that.
As my magazine's genre is "Food" I googled some mood boards and here are some of them:
Today we were told about "Mood Board" in our class and were told about it's definition.
It is defined as an arrangement of images, materials, pieces of text, etc. intended to evoke or project a particular style or concept.
It is a type of a collage of images of same category and something like that.
As my magazine's genre is "Food" I googled some mood boards and here are some of them:
Now we have some idea of Mood Boards so we are asked to create 1. I will be making a Food Mood Board.
That was all for today.
Thanks :)
That was all for today.
Thanks :)


No comments:
Post a Comment