Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Mood Board - Creation

Hey World!
I am back and as we were taught about Mood Board, now we have to create one of our own. I have an idea of making a Mood Board so I will be following that idea.

Firstly I googled a little to find some food images and got the following images for my Mood Board. Three of them are PNG without background and two are JPEG with background.












The idea revolving in my mind was that I will overlap each picture and will fade them so that they will be merged in each other.
I started my work and opened a blank page of 500px by 500px in Photoshop. Then I added my first JPEG which is of a delicious Karahi.

Then I added the second JPEG of B.B.Q and changed its opacity in the blending options to 65%.
This is how it looks now:

Lastly I added 3 PNG images on 3 corners and also changed their opacity to 65% and was done with my Mood Board.
Here is the final output:

 So now I am done with my Mood Board.
Will be back later!
Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment