Monday, January 18, 2016

Cover Page Creation Process

Hello!
Finally back from winter vacations. As we have decided the layout and content and photography has also been done, now it's time to start the main task. It is time to design the cover page  of my magazine.

Firstly I have decided the size of 10 Inches by 12 Inches for my magazine.
I have opened up the Photoshop and the layout of the page with this size.


Then trying various of backgrounds for the the cover page from my photography I chose a picture of spegaties to add as a background.

Then I made a rounded rectangle on the top left corner of the cover page and added my magazine's logo and the date in it.
Here it is: 


The I added the Headline and the Pull Quote under the logo in the middle of the page in a large fonts. I tried various fonts and finalized these. I also added shadow behind the text so that the text is more prominent on the background.

Now I added a rounded badge on the right bottom corner of the cover with some catchy lines in it to attract the readers and tell them what is inside the magazine.

Finally I added bar code on the left bottom corner of the cover and now I am done with it.


Hope you like it. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment